May 3, 2018
Sarasota County Bar Association Members Give Back
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County and the Herald-Tribune Media Group recognize the attorneys who give back to their communities through volunteering and pro bono services. Sabal Trust is proud that our own Susan Hines has been recognized.
Susan H. Hines
Susan Hines is a Senior Vice President and Principal with Sabal Trust, Florida’s largest independent trust company. Susan has more than 25 years of experience working alongside individuals, families and charitable organizations developing and administering their personal estate and wealth management plans. Susan earned both her B.S. degree in Business Management with High Honors and her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Florida. Susan is also a high honors graduate of the ABA’s National Trust School at Northwestern University. Susan is passionate about financial literacy education and youth development.
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Board Member and President-Elect, South County Division
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Sarasota County,
Board of Directors and Past Chair,Venice Advisory Board
- Leadership Sarasota, Graduate and Past Advisory Board Member
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation, Board of Directors(6 year member)
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Educator
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council, Incoming Treasurer
- Venice Area Estate Planning Council, Past-Chair
- Venice High School Academic, Athletics and Foundation Booster