Your Trust, Our Specialty
The importance of choosing the right Trustee is often overlooked in the planning process. The benefits of an experienced corporate trustee to properly navigate the process and ensure your wishes are handled appropriately and promptly can make all the difference. As your appointed trustee, we dedicate ourselves to protecting your assets and assuring your intentions are carried out. When you become a trust client, a dedicated relationship management team will be assigned to oversee your account. Your team, with the necessary degree of sensitivity, will recommend courses of action and make prompt decisions on your behalf and on behalf of your beneficiaries. Sabal Trust can act as your trustee, co-trustee, successor trustee or as the investment manager for a trustee.
As your corporate trustee, we are bound by the duty of impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality, which is critically important in sensitive family situations. We also provide a high level of expertise in safekeeping of assets, security transfers, accurate bookkeeping, and preparation of beneficiary accountings of trust transactions and asset valuations. Sabal Trust recognizes that every relationship is unique. Our commitment to you is to remain focused on your desires to ensure that your estate plan is fulfilled.
As Trustee, Sabal Trust will protect your assets and ensure your intentions are carried out by:
- Constructing a portfolio using our asset allocation strategies to achieve your goals
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Monitoring and providing periodic reviews of the trust portfolio and its administration
- Prudently exercising discretion according to the terms of your trust
- Making distributions as required by the trust or approved by the Trustee
- Addressing relevant tax matters
- Actively addressing your needs as they arise
- Working with your existing legal and tax advisors
- Paying the expenses of the trust
- Filing tax returns as necessary