Trust & Investment Associate (Sarasota)
Sabal Trust Company, Florida’s largest employee-owned trust company, is seeking an investment professional to join our relationship management team located in Sarasota, Florida. This team works directly with clients and is responsible for ensuring that needs are met, and service is delivered at the highest level. Teams are comprised of investment personnel and support staff as well as fiduciary, trust administrators. Each team works together to meet company sales goals.
Job Summary: Primary responsibility will be to support the team by performing daily account activities, fulfilling client needs and organizing information for ease of retrieval. Works to provide wealth management and trust administration services that exceed expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists all members of the team to exceed the needs and expectations of clients.
- Performs activities within accounts.
- Maintain, update, and organize client information.
- Provides support during the sales process relating to new business.
- Communicate directly with clients and centers of influence.
- Responds to client and colleague requests timely.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a trust company or investment management / brokerage firm.
- College degree with concentration in Business or Finance.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Credit and background screening required.
The position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package.
SABAL TRUST COMPANY
Or send via mail:
Attention: Personnel Coordinator
P.O. Box 16508
St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer