Investment / Portfolio Manager (St. Petersburg)
Sabal Trust Company, Florida’s largest independent trust company, is seeking an investment professional to join our relationship management team located in St. Petersburg, Florida. This team works directly with clients and is responsible for ensuring that financial needs are met, and service is being delivered at the highest level. The team is comprised of investment professionals, trust administration specialists and support staff. All team members work together to meet team and company sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with members of the relationship management team to exceed client service needs and expectations.
- Communicate with clients, prospects, attorneys, CPAs, financial planners and other wealth management professionals about investment philosophy and financial market information.
- Identify sales and referral opportunities from clients and business partners in order to exceed team sales goals.
- Interact with clients as the primary investment advisor.
- Manage investment portfolios to meet client goals and objectives.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in community and professional organizations in the St. Petersburg community.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 15 years in investment management services. Must have a track record showing employment stability.
- Bachelor’s degree and CFA or CFP designation is required; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, integrity, team spirit and judgment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to clients, business partners and management.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office programs.
Sabal Trust is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Relocation package is negotiable. For consideration, please forward your resume to:
SABAL TRUST COMPANY
Attention: Personnel Coordinator
101 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer