Financial Operations Support Associate (St. Petersburg)
Sabal Trust Company, Florida’s largest independent trust company, is seeking a professional to join our Fiduciary Support Services team located in St. Petersburg, Florida. This team is responsible for ensuring that needs are met, and service delivered to both internal and external clients.
Job Summary: Primary responsibilities will be meeting the needs of clients and coordinating with third party vendors to include financial operations and information technology. Ideal candidate will work to provide service that exceeds expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing daily activities such as daily cash needs and client requests.
- Serves as liaison between third party operations and retail teams.
- Aid colleagues with resolution to complex operational issues.
- Acts as intermediary between employees and contract IT provider.
- Performs administrative activities within financial accounts.
- Monitor transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain, update, and organize client information.
- Assists team to exceed the needs and expectations of clients.
- Communicate directly with clients and centers of influence.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of five years of operations and/ or back-office experience with a trust company or investment management / brokerage firm.
- High school diploma required; college degree is a plus.
- Experience with financial securities movement and income processing.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong communication and client relationship management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Credit and background screening required.
The position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package.
SABAL TRUST COMPANY
Or send via mail:
Attention: Personnel Coordinator
P. O. Box 16508
St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer