Financial Support Associate
Financial Support Associate – St. Petersburg
Sabal Trust Company, Florida’s largest independent trust company, is seeking a professional to join our Fiduciary Support Services team located in St. Petersburg, Florida. This team is responsible for ensuring that needs are met, and service delivered to clients.
Primary responsibilities will be split between meeting the needs of clients and assisting employees with IT needs. Ideal candidate will work to provide service that exceed expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Associate Duties:
- Assists team to exceed the needs and expectations of clients.
- Performs administrative activities within financial accounts.
- Monitor transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain, update and organize client information.
- Communicate directly with clients and centers of influence.
Information Technology Responsibilities
- Acts as intermediary between employees and contract IT provider.
- Communicates directly with IT provider to resolve systemic problems.
- Ensures that IT maintenance and updates are performed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Two years of financial and/ or administrative support experience with a trust company or investment management / brokerage firm.
- High school diploma required; college degree is a plus.
- Experience with financial securities movement and income processing.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong communication and client relationship management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Credit and background screening required.
The position offers a competitive salary, semi-annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please forward your resume to:
SABAL TRUST COMPANY
Or send via mail:
Attention: Personnel Coordinator
P. O. Box 16508, St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer