Financial Investment Support Associate
Financial Investment Support Associate – St. Petersburg
Sabal Trust, Florida’s largest employee-owned trust company, is seeking an investment support professional to join our relationship management team located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Each team works directly with clients and is responsible for ensuring that needs are met, and service is delivered at the highest level. Teams are comprised of investment personnel and support staff as well as fiduciary, trust administrators. Each team works together to meet company sales goals.
Job Summary: Primary responsibility will be to support the team by performing daily account activities, fulfilling client needs and organizing information for ease of retrieval. Works to provide wealth management services that exceed expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Assists all members of the team to exceed the needs and expectations of clients.
- • Performs administrative activities within accounts.
- • Maintain, update and organize client information.
- • Provides support during the sales process relating to new business.
- • Communicate directly with clients and centers of influence.
- • Responds to client and colleague requests timely.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- • Minimum 3 – 5 years of administrative support and / or operations experience with a trust company or investment management / brokerage firm.
- • High school diploma required; college degree is a plus.
- • Experience with securities movement and income processing.
- • Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- • Strong client relationship management skills.
- • Good communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- • Credit and background screening required.
The position offers a competitive salary, semi-annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please forward your resume to:
Or send via mail: Attention: Personnel Coordinator P. O. Box 16508 St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer