Fiduciary / Trust Administrator
Sabal Trust is Florida’s largest independent trust company, with over $2 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a fiduciary professional to join our relationship management team located in St. Petersburg, Florida. This team works directly with clients and is responsible for ensuring that financial needs are met, and service is being delivered at the highest level. The team is comprised of investment professionals, trust administration specialists and support staff. All team members work together to meet team and company sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with members of the relationship management team to exceed client needs and expectations.
- Contribute fiduciary knowledge to ensure compliance with Florida statutes, tax code and internal policies.
- Communicate with clients, prospects, attorneys, CPAs, financial planners and other wealth management professionals about account administration, fiduciary matters and tax impact.
- Have primary administrative responsibility for assigned trust and estate accounts.
- Identify sales and referral opportunities from clients and business partners to exceed team sales goals.
- Willing to reside in St. Petersburg, Florida or surrounding area.
- Participate in community and professional organizations in the area.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years in Trust Administration with a track record showing progressive growth of responsibilities as well as stability.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with trust and estate administration experience in the state of Florida.
- Recent experience with Florida probate code, laws and court systems.
- College degree required / CTFA is a plus.
- Proactively communicate with clients as a primary advisor.
- Ability to deal directly with tax preparers and attorneys.
- Willingness to share fiduciary knowledge and to be an example to others.
- Exceptional work ethic, integrity, team spirit and judgment. Ability to work within a team environment to exceed client expectations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to clients, business partners and management.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Sound understanding of compliance matters with a focus on governmental regulations and internal policies.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office programs.
Sabal Trust is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Relocation package is negotiable. For consideration, please forward your resume to:
Attention: Personnel Coordinator
- O. Box 16508
St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Or Fax 727-822-3423
Equal Opportunity Employer