Sabal Trust Company, Florida’s largest employee-owned trust company, is seeking an accounting profession to join our corporate team located in St. Petersburg, FL.
Primary responsibility will be to support the Chief Financial Officer by performing accounting functions including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of accounts payable, including invoice management, processing, and payment.
- Management, collection, and processing accounts receivable payments per corporate policy.
- Preparation and distributing of monthly invoices.
- Maintaining depreciation, prepaid and accrual accounts.
- Update and maintain cash management.
- Track and provide reporting regarding sponsorship spending.
- Manage the credit card process for the company.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures regarding credit card use and expense reimbursement requests.
- Invoice creation and payment processing for company issued loans.
- Coordinate monthly fee review prior to fees posting in client accounts and make changes when necessary.
- Reconcile fee accounts to QuickBooks during the month.
- Entering financial activity into QuickBooks.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of board of director meeting packets each quarter.
- Completion of journal entries.
- Other duties / special projects as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Four to six years related experience and/or training in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Credit and background screening required
The position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please forward your resume to:
SABAL TRUST COMPANY
Equal Opportunity Employer