When you partner with Sabal Trust, it is our responsibility to place your financial hopes, dreams, goals and priorities first. We’re accountable to provide you with personalized investment management services aligned with your objectives.
As employee-owners, Sabal Trust’s staff is invested in creating and maintaining long-term relationships with you, whether you are an individual, a family or acting in a fiduciary capacity. Everyone in our organization will work in your best interest and treat your assets with careful and studied consideration.
Sabal Trust focuses on protecting and preserving family legacies. Part of that effort involves maintaining control over the investment decision-making process. As a result, we do not outsource the investment decision-making activity. Our in-house Investment Strategy Group is responsible for developing the investment strategies used by our firm’s portfolio managers to benefit our clients and their families. This team is staffed with experienced research analysts who provide coverage of economic sectors, industries and individual companies within the stock and bond universes where we invest.
Sabal Trust’s Investment Strategy Group is staffed with financial analysts who hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential. The CFA designation is a globally recognized, investment credential that demonstrates mastery of the skills most needed for investment analysis and decision making in today’s fast-evolving financial industry. Simply stated, it is the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world.
Moreover, each member of the Investment Strategy Group and Portfolio Management Team is also an owner of the firm and maintains a commitment to the industry’s highest standards as they work together to formulate strategic decisions and personally consult with clients to provide solutions that are unique to their circumstances.
– Portfolio construction occurs internally within our local Investment Strategy Group
– The research and selection of individual stocks and bonds that are part of our strategy, as well as the sizing and timing of trades also occurs locally
– Portfolio decisions and investment rationale are discussed thoroughly among the team of 8 CFA Charterholders, including every client’s portfolio manager, who then implements the investment decisions according to each client’s individual circumstances
– Interests and priorities aligned with those of our clients
– Carefully crafted investment process
– Disciplined and consistent decision-making
– Successful through long-term market cycles
– Clients work directly with decision makers
– Advice tailored for each client
– Prudent advice grounded in the real world
– Research-based solutions
Scott L. Pieper, CFA
Chief Investment Officer
Justin Wai, CFA
Sumaiyya Khan, CFA
Fixed Income Trader, Investment Analyst
Andrew Aiello, CIMA
Brett Bina, CFA
Travis Brown, CFA
Charles Kard, CFA
Gerard Lachnicht, CFA
Lowe Morrison, CFA